526 Short-term Apartments for rent in Contra Costa Centre, CA
- Contra Costa Centre Accessible Apartments (1)
- Contra Costa Centre Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Contra Costa Centre Apartments with Garages (3)
- Contra Costa Centre Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Contra Costa Centre Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Contra Costa Centre Apartments with Parking (5)
- Contra Costa Centre Apartments with Pools (5)
- Contra Costa Centre Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Contra Costa Centre Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Contra Costa Centre Furnished Apartments (2)
- Contra Costa Centre Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Walnut Creek Short-term Apartments (10)
- Pleasant Hill Short-term Apartments (2)
- Saranap Short-term Apartments (1)
- Concord Short-term Apartments (13)
- Martinez Short-term Apartments (2)
- Pittsburg Short-term Apartments (2)
- San Ramon Short-term Apartments (3)
- Castro Valley Short-term Apartments (1)
- Oakland Short-term Apartments (21)
- Ashland Short-term Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Contra Costa Centre?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Contra Costa Centre?
Contra Costa Centre was most recently honored with the 2012 National Planning Excellence, Achievement and Leadership Award -- you don't have to take our word for it, but that's a big deal!
Contra Costa Centre is a unique community in California that maximizes the ability of residents to carry out daily life and errands on foot and by using public transportation. Yes, that's right -- if you move to Contra Costa Centre, you can leave your car behind! According to the 2010 census, 5,364 people call this census-designated place home, and they make the most of it. Residents will tell you that size doesn't matter; Contra Costa Centre encompasses less than a square mile of land, but it manages to pack in an entire city's worth of amenities. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Contra Costa Centre takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.