646 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Brea, CA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Brea (4)
- Brea Accessible Apartments (1)
- Brea Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Brea Apartments with Garages (7)
- Brea Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Brea Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Brea Apartments with Parking (15)
- Brea Apartments with Pools (15)
- Brea Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Brea Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Brea Furnished Apartments (4)
- Brea Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Brea (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Brea (6)
- Placentia 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Rowland Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Fullerton 2 Bedroom Apartments (23)
- La Habra 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Anaheim 2 Bedroom Apartments (40)
- Diamond Bar 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Yorba Linda 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Hacienda Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Orange 2 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- West Covina 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Brea?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Brea?
How expensive are studio apartments in Brea?
Looking for a party? According to Sunset magazine, Brea is one of the five best suburbs in the Western United States.
Brea is a medium-sized suburb of Orange County, with a population of about 40,000 people. What was once known as an important oil-production center is now better known for its terrific shopping opportunities and inspirational public art program. So if you like to shop, admire art, visit quaint farmer's markets, watch live comedy, and generally have fun (and who doesn't?), Brea is worth checking out. Though its real estate market is rather pricy, you are sure to find some rental properties that won't bust your budget. Brea is just minutes from Disneyland, California Adventure, the well-known Brea Mall, and several colleges. So whether you're a Disney fan, student, or someone just looking to relocate to an L.A. suburb, the rental properties in this city are worth checking out.
Having trouble with Craigslist Brea? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Brea are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Brea near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Brea that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.