463 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Anaheim, CA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Anaheim (18)
- Anaheim Accessible Apartments (12)
- Anaheim Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Anaheim Apartments with Garages (29)
- Anaheim Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Anaheim Apartments with Hardwood Floors (24)
- Anaheim Apartments with Parking (42)
- Anaheim Apartments with Pools (33)
- Anaheim Apartments with Washer-Dryers (30)
- Anaheim Dog Friendly Apartments (32)
- Anaheim Furnished Apartments (6)
- Anaheim Luxury Apartments (42)
- Anaheim Pet Friendly Apartments (32)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Anaheim (3)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Anaheim (28)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Anaheim (20)
- Placentia 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Orange 2 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Fullerton 2 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- Brea 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Yorba Linda 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Santa Ana 2 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Tustin 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Garden Grove 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- La Habra 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Stanton 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Anaheim?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Anaheim?
How expensive are studio apartments in Anaheim?
These are the deal breakers:
Noise. Apartment features such as daycares, pools, and playgrounds will contribute to your background noise, so unless you love the constant laughter, crying, screeching, and yelling of children, try to find a nice quiet unit far away from these areas of the complex.
Parking. Anaheim is easily one of the most difficult places to find an apartment with decent parking. The number of available spaces for residents and guests can be maddening and many residents end up having to make their guests park miles away. Other residents face danger when going into their own dimly-lit underground parking garages, many of which flood every rainy season. Ask about parking.
Commute. You will want to avoid the 91 Freeway, Angel Stadium, and Disneyland at all costs.
Management. It’s key to know who your property manager is and how good they are at their job. You want to find that super-hero of a manager who deals with all of the issues that can really make life rough, such as a broken toilet or a flooded garage. Make sure your apartment manager is present and hands-on when enforcing necessary restrictions, especially the number of people allowed to live in one apartment. This is often the root of all evil when renting in Anaheim, from the number of available parking spaces, to the presence of unsavory neighbors, to the noise level of having a group of kids, teenagers, or adults raising hell throughout the night.
Having trouble with Craigslist Anaheim? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Anaheim are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Anaheim near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Anaheim that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.