1,412 Apartments for rent in Irondale, AL with Gyms
- Irondale Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Irondale Apartments with Garages (1)
- Irondale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Irondale Apartments with Parking (2)
- Irondale Apartments with Pools (2)
- Irondale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Irondale Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Irondale Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Mountain Brook Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Center Point Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Vestavia Hills Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Birmingham Apartments with Gyms (48)
- Meadowbrook Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Clay Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Homewood Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Gardendale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hoover Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Pelham Apartments with Gyms (2)
Irondale, Alabama's claim to fame is that it is the home of the real Irondale Cafe that cooks up _real _world-famous fried green tomatoes.
The city is located smack-dab where I-59 / 20 intersects I-459. Go west on I-59 about 7 miles and you're in Birmingham. Go east on I-20 about 139 miles and you're in Atlanta. Originally a whistle stop town between two railroads, Irondale was named after a pig iron furnace. You can still see the a Norfolk Southern Railroad Yard, but this town of 12,349 people (give or take a few heads) has joined the modern world without losing its past. You'll be happy to know that you can now get a skinny-double-shot-espresso-with-fat-free-vanilla-flavoring at a trendy coffee bar. However, it's best to drink sweet tea with your fried green tomatoes. Trust us on this one! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Irondale renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.