550 Apartments for rent in Alabaster, AL with Gyms
- Alabaster Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Alabaster Apartments with Garages (8)
- Alabaster Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Alabaster Apartments with Parking (12)
- Alabaster Apartments with Pools (6)
- Alabaster Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Alabaster Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Alabaster Furnished Apartments (1)
- Alabaster Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Pelham Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Hoover Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Homewood Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Vestavia Hills Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Mountain Brook Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Birmingham Apartments with Gyms (45)
- Irondale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Center Point Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Gardendale Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Alabaster?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Alabaster?
Have you ever wondered why the Alabama town of Alabaster shares its name with a material used to make cemetery monuments? It's because the town owes its existence to an ambitious entrepreneur named George L. Scott, Sr., who produced this material. Alabaster started out as a small collection of houses for his employees, but it has since grown into a city of over 30,000 people.
One of the major attractions of Alabaster is that it is located conveniently close to Birmingham. This is definitely commuter country -- most residents jump in their cars every morning for a 20-mile journey north into Birmingham, then return home in the evening to enjoy the peace and quiet of Alabaster. If you love big city living, you might be disappointed by the amenities currently on offer here: there's only one major shopping complex, for example. However, what you lose in urban convenience by locating yourself 20 miles outside of Birmingham, you gain in terms of affordable premier apartments, easy access to green space, and great amenities. You could do a lot worse than to choose this fast-growing suburban city. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Alabaster renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.