340 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Waunakee, WI
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Waunakee (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Waunakee (2)
- Waunakee Accessible Apartments (1)
- Waunakee Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Waunakee Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Waunakee Apartments with Parking (2)
- Waunakee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Waunakee Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Middleton Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- DeForest Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Madison Pet Friendly Apartments (51)
- Monona Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Fitchburg Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Sun Prairie Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Verona Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Cottage Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Roscoe Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Waunakee?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Waunakee?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Waunakee?
When you have a name as original as Waunakee, it's easy to list yourself as the only "Waunakee in the world." In fact, that's exactly what this village near Madison, Wisconsin uses as a catch phrase! While there might only be one Waunakee, the city offers plenty of parks and picturesque scenes that you'll only get in this Midwestern state. Plus, Waunakee is right next to Madison and just a hop, skip and a jump away from Milwaukee to the south or Green Bay to the north.
Waunakee represents the type of village where life happens at a slower pace, people feel comfortable raising a family and everyone knows your name. Speaking of names, Waunakee joins many cities and towns in Wisconsin that derive from Native American words. Waunakee itself means "peaceful one," and there couldn't be a better word for a town that has barely over 12,000 residents (2010 U.S. Census stats). What the village lacks in modern amenities it more than makes up for with almost a dozen parks in just a few miles, a fishery and all the winter sports that you could ask for. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Waunakee should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Waunakee may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Waunakee. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.