90 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in Monona, WI
- Monona Accessible Apartments (1)
- Monona Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Monona Apartments with Garages (3)
- Monona Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Monona Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Monona Apartments with Parking (3)
- Monona Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Monona Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Monona Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Madison 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (10)
- Fitchburg 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Sun Prairie 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Waunakee 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- DeForest 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Middleton 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Verona 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
During the 1940s construction workers in Monona, Wisconsin accidentally cut into an old Indian burial mound! Inside the mound, which they believe to have been built by the Hopewell Indians about 1,500 years ago, they found human skeletons that were once buried ceremonially there. The area where this mound was discovered was originally named Indian Mounds Park.
Monona, Wisconsin is technically a suburb of Madison, considered to be a part of the Madison Metropolitan Statistical area. However, that doesn't mean that it's just some neighborhood where people that spend their time in Madison go to sleep when they're not at work or play. In fact, Monona has strong ties to its culture and history, and has a number of things to do, whether you're an outdoorsman, history buff, or someone who just likes having a good time. Monona started out as a village in the 1940s and 1950s, which eventually grew in population and geographical size, and by the 1970s, Monona became the place we know it today. Monona has about 7,500 residents, all of which enjoy calling this small Wisconsin town home. See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Monona offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Monona offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Monona. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.