881 Apartments for rent in Greenfield, WI with Balconies
- Greenfield Accessible Apartments (1)
- Greenfield Apartments with Garages (3)
- Greenfield Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Greenfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Greenfield Apartments with Parking (4)
- Greenfield Apartments with Pools (4)
- Greenfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Greenfield Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Greenfield Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Hales Corners Apartments with Balconies (1)
- West Allis Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Franklin Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Wauwatosa Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Milwaukee Apartments with Balconies (49)
- New Berlin Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Oak Creek Apartments with Balconies (3)
- South Milwaukee Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Brookfield Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Shorewood Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Greenfield?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Greenfield?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Greenfield?
Looking at the Greenfield rental market these days? Well, there's never a bad time to start your renter's life here on the Root River. So, keep on reading and we'll tell all about the renter's life around this little Wisconsin city.
Locals enjoy life here because of all the surrounding natural beauty. Apartments come on shady wooded lots, some located smack dab in the middle of Kulwicki Park on the Root River. There are lots of outdoors activities, such hiking and biking, kayaking, fishing, or playing a round of golf, as well as a quaint little downtown area. And, with rentals starting at just $600, there are plenty of affordable places to stay around here.
In the $600 - $700 range, you can find apartments with the most basic of amenities, such as a laundry room, as well as apartments with longer amenity lists that include things such as fitness centers and pools. When paying more than $800, though, you will be sure to see some extra conveniences and luxuries. At Foster Glen, for example, your higher rent includes perks such as a heated outdoor pool, a sundeck, a clubhouse, a fitness center, and units that come with a washer and dryer, a den, a deck, and extra storage. Now, that's a lot of bang for your buck!
Want to bring your pets? Well, Greenfield apartments welcome most cats and dogs. You will see some breed and weight restrictions, so those with "aggressive" breeds and pets that weigh over 40 pounds (30 pounds at some places), then you will have a hard time finding a rental around here.
So, that's Greenfield for you. Have fun on the apartment hunt!
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Greenfield renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.