163 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Lubbock, TX
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lubbock (17)
- Lubbock Apartments with Balconies (113)
- Lubbock Apartments with Garages (360)
- Lubbock Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Lubbock Apartments with Hardwood Floors (50)
- Lubbock Apartments with Parking (447)
- Lubbock Apartments with Pools (24)
- Lubbock Apartments with Washer-Dryers (65)
- Lubbock Dog Friendly Apartments (437)
- Lubbock Luxury Apartments (523)
- Lubbock Pet Friendly Apartments (448)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Lubbock (44)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Lubbock (79)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Lubbock?
Whether you're relocating to Lubbock to escape the rat race, to take advantage of the (relatively) low unemployment rate or you just happen to crave wind in your hair and dust in your teeth, this town offers a Texas-sized array of rentals to suit nearly any budget and lifestyle. From high-density collegiate “ant farms” to Downtown's chic (Yeah, we said it – chic) warehouse loft conversions to, well, dirt-yard duplexes – you name it, Lubbock's got it. Sure, the town itself may be the brunt of many a joke, but look on the bright side: where else can you watch your dog run away for three days? See more
2 bedroom apartments in Lubbock are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Lubbock near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Lubbock that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.