408 Apartments for rent in East Ridge, TN with Washer-Dryers
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in East Ridge (1)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in East Ridge (4)
- East Ridge Apartments with Balconies (5)
- East Ridge Apartments with Garages (2)
- East Ridge Apartments with Gyms (1)
- East Ridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- East Ridge Apartments with Parking (7)
- East Ridge Apartments with Pools (1)
- East Ridge Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- East Ridge Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Fort Oglethorpe Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Chattanooga Apartments with Washer-Dryers (66)
- Red Bank Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Signal Mountain Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Ooltewah Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Cleveland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Cartersville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in East Ridge?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in East Ridge?
“I want a one-way ticket down to Tennesee / I'm leaving immediately / Chattanooga - here I come!” (– Glen Miller)
East Ridge is a small town in Hamilton County, Tennessee. It’s bordered by Georgia and the Chattanooga River and its population is about 21,000 people. Located right in the scenic South, it offers wonderful excursions all around the region. The beautiful mountains, placid lakes and exciting family attractions like the Chattanooga History Museum and the Chattanooga Zoo make sure that visitors and residents alike enjoy their time in East Ridge! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in East Ridge offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in East Ridge. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in East Ridge can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.