687 Apartments for rent in Horsham, PA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Horsham Accessible Apartments (1)
- Horsham Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Horsham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Horsham Apartments with Parking (3)
- Horsham Apartments with Pools (4)
- Horsham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Horsham Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Horsham Furnished Apartments (1)
- Horsham Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Hatboro Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Willow Grove Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Warminster Heights Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Fort Washington Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Glenside Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Jenkintown Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Ambler Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Wyncote Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Brittany Farms-The Highlands Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Montgomeryville Apartments with Balconies (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Horsham?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Horsham?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Horsham?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Horsham renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.