129 Apartments for Rent in Hatboro, PA with Pools
- Hatboro Accessible Apartments (1)
- Hatboro Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Hatboro Apartments with Garages (1)
- Hatboro Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hatboro Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Hatboro Apartments with Parking (3)
- Hatboro Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Hatboro Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Hatboro Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Warminster Heights Apartments with Pools (1)
- Willow Grove Apartments with Pools (1)
- Horsham Apartments with Pools (3)
- Jenkintown Apartments with Pools (1)
- Fort Washington Apartments with Pools (1)
- Wyncote Apartments with Pools (1)
- Feasterville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Doylestown Apartments with Pools (1)
- Montgomeryville Apartments with Pools (2)
- Blue Bell Apartments with Pools (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Hatboro?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Hatboro?
History comes to life in Hatboro. The "hat" in Hatboro comes from Revolutionary War times when the town produced hats for Revolutionary War soldiers. In fact, George Washington and his brass had dinner at one of the town's pub restaurants, in 1777, while he was en route to his headquarters in Moland, PA. If you're a war buff, you've heard of The Battle of Crooked Billet, which was fought right in the middle of town.
Hatboro is a short drive into Philly; it'll take you about 38 minutes, if you take I-276 South into the City of Brotherly Love. You will be as removed from the rush and pace of urban living as you want to be. Get out and take a walk; you'll see that this isn't some flashy tourist town, so you won't get that generic "strip mall" feeling. Their 7,360 residents are proud of their history, their tight knit community, their schools and their low crime rate. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Hatboro means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Hatboro could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.