78 Apartments for Rent in Rockville Centre, NY with Pools
- Rockville Centre Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Rockville Centre Apartments with Garages (3)
- Rockville Centre Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Rockville Centre Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Rockville Centre Apartments with Parking (5)
- Rockville Centre Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Rockville Centre Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Rockville Centre Furnished Apartments (1)
- Rockville Centre Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Oceanside Apartments with Pools (1)
- West Hempstead Apartments with Pools (1)
- Lynbrook Apartments with Pools (1)
- Hempstead Apartments with Pools (1)
- Freeport Apartments with Pools (1)
- Island Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Valley Stream Apartments with Pools (1)
- Lido Beach Apartments with Pools (4)
- East Garden City Apartments with Pools (2)
- Long Beach Apartments with Pools (7)
"Almost every house in this village has been redone or close to it. It's beautiful, and the downtown is much more vibrant than when I was a kid." (Francis Murray, Mayor of Rockville Centre)
Although Rockville Centre is officially an incorporated village, "centre" is a fitting description as this community doesn't quite fit the Long Island definition of a town, city or village: it's more a combination of the three. It's a small, unique community in the town of Hempstead, with a population of about 24,568 people. Rockville Centre is only one of three communities in Long Island that is self-sufficient enough to provide its own electricity. As a result, the village was the only one that still had lights burning after superstorm Sandy struck. The village is ranked as one of the safest areas in New York, and residents report that police and emergency services are usually on the scene within minutes. The weather is typical for Long Island, with hot summers and cold winters, so look for both heating and cooling installations during your search for rental housing. The fact that Rockville Centre is such a charming place and close to all the main New York attractions really adds to its appeal. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Rockville Centre means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Rockville Centre could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.