576 Short-term Apartments for rent in Westwood, NJ
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Westwood Accessible Apartments (5)
- Westwood Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Westwood Apartments with Garages (4)
- Westwood Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Westwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Westwood Apartments with Parking (8)
- Westwood Apartments with Pools (2)
- Westwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Westwood Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Westwood Furnished Apartments (1)
- Westwood Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Hackensack Short-term Apartments (3)
- Englewood Short-term Apartments (3)
- Elmwood Park Short-term Apartments (1)
- Leonia Short-term Apartments (1)
- Wood-Ridge Short-term Apartments (1)
- Fort Lee Short-term Apartments (3)
- Yonkers Short-term Apartments (3)
- Edgewater Short-term Apartments (3)
- East Rutherford Short-term Apartments (3)
- Tarrytown Short-term Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Westwood?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Westwood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Westwood?
Entertainer Queen Latifah once said some of America's greatest talent comes from New Jersey. One such talent, James Gandolfini, who played ruthless mob boss, Tony Soprano, in HBO's The Sopranos, actually hailed from Westwood, New Jersey.
New Jersey is definitely a place of interesting people and places. It's not only home to some famous talent, but it's also the place of Pleasantville. Well, not the Pleasantville where Tobey Maguire and Reese Witherspoon once resided as costars, but rather, Westwood, New Jersey. In the early 19th century, this northeastern part of New Jersey was known as Pleasantville, but it became a part of the Harrington Township, or what later became Washington Township in 1826. By 1875 the name of the town changed to Westwood, and later in 1909, it became the Borough of Westwood. If that's not enough to excite you, Westwood was also once home to the Lenni-Lenape Indians of the Eastern Algonquin Nation, and was primarily farmland before the Civil War. Of course, the Erie Railroad changed all of that, and today, this self-governed township is home to 10,908 Jersey residents, per 2010 U.S. Census data. So, let's see what you need to consider to join the fray of Pleasantville Westwood. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Westwood takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.