93 Apartments for rent in Lawrenceville, NJ with Balconies
- Lawrenceville Accessible Apartments (1)
- Lawrenceville Apartments with Garages (1)
- Lawrenceville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lawrenceville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Lawrenceville Apartments with Parking (3)
- Lawrenceville Apartments with Pools (2)
- Lawrenceville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Lawrenceville Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lawrenceville Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Pennington Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Trenton Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Princeton Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Morrisville Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Hamilton Square Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Yardley Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Plainsboro Center Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Kingston Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Bordentown Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Princeton Meadows Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Lawrenceville?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Lawrenceville?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Lawrenceville renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.