2,040 Apartments for rent in Haddonfield, NJ with Balconies
- Haddonfield Accessible Apartments (2)
- Haddonfield Apartments with Garages (1)
- Haddonfield Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Haddonfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Haddonfield Apartments with Parking (3)
- Haddonfield Apartments with Pools (2)
- Haddonfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Haddonfield Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Haddonfield Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Barrington Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Golden Triangle Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Collingswood Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Cherry Hill Mall Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Merchantville Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Runnemede Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Hi-Nella Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Echelon Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Bellmawr Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Greentree Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Haddonfield?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Haddonfield?
Harry, from the famous flick When Harry Met Sally, is from Haddonfield, New Jersey.
History is the name of the game in Haddonfield, New Jersey. Located in Camden County, Haddonfield is a borough in South New Jersey outside of Philadelphia. Another fascinating fact about Haddonfield is that the first nearly-complete dinosaur skeleton was excavated from the town in 1858, which helped to establish the Academy of Natural Sciences in Philadelphia shortly thereafter. The Haddonfield area was also occupied by the Lenni Lenape Native Americans, where residents have stumbled across arrowheads and clay pottery pieces in recent years. Haddonfield was settled by Europeans over 300 years ago and incorporated by an Act of New Jersey Legislature in April 1875. It's been growing ever since, and had a population of 11,593 at the 2010 Census. This town loves its history so much that the Historic Preservation District was established in 1971 in order to maintain the town's rustic appearance, which gives it a somewhat unique vibe. That vibe couples with a community feel, which is on display at the number of events the town holds, such as the Christmas tree lighting festival and summer concert series. Once you arrive in Haddonfield, your love for previous hometowns will be -- what else? -- history. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Haddonfield renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.