1,309 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Gloucester City, NJ
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Gloucester City Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Gloucester City Apartments with Garages (1)
- Gloucester City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Gloucester City Apartments with Parking (1)
- Gloucester City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Gloucester City Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Gloucester City Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Gloucester City (1)
- Westville 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Woodlynne 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Bellmawr 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Camden 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Audubon 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Collingswood 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Runnemede 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Woodbury 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Haddonfield 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Golden Triangle 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Gloucester City?
Gloucester City might just be the birthplace of rock-and-roll. Back in the early 1950's, a band called Bill Haley and His Comets played at a local watering hole, the Twin Bar, for 18 months. As they performed, their style began to change, showing signs of what some say went on to become rock and roll.
While its claim to this bit of rock-and-roll history is debatable, Gloucester City's proximity to Philadelphia certainly isn't (hey, geography doesn't lie). Just across the Delaware River from Philly, the city contains roughly 11,500 people, fairly tightly packed into about 2. 5 square miles of classic suburbia, with average rental prices for the state and a good mix of property types to suit anyone moving to the area to work in Philadelphia or surrounding cities. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Gloucester City offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Gloucester City, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.