**STARTING PRICE IS FOR OUR SHARED, COLIVING SUITES: Fully furnished all-inclusive housing in a shared suite. Utilities and extras included**
**Private studios are also available.**
Get more for your rent at Common at Broadridge with coliving: a private bedroom in a fully-furnished shared suite, WiFi, utilities, household essentials (from pots and pans to toilet paper), free laundry, community events and so much more — all for 20% less than a nearby studio.
If you choose coliving, you'll get:
• Private, furnished bedroom
• On-site washer and dryer
• High- end stainless steel kitchen appliances (Pots, pans, utensils, etc.)
• Stocked household essentials (Laundry detergent, toilet paper, etc.)
• Fully furnished community spaces
• Free wifi
• ALL utilities included in the rent, including heat, hot water, gas, and electric
• Keyless access and tech-enabled spaces
• Weekly cleaning of all shared spaces included
• Flexible lease terms (3 months+)
• Access to Common Connect. Connect is your central hub for all things community related, including member events. You’ll also gain access to exclusive perks in the form of deals from local and national brands.
At Common at Broadridge, your home doesn’t end at your apartment door. Designed for community, convenience, and enjoying all that city life has to offer, Common at Broadridge features stunning amenities to meet your needs. Spend a summer Saturday lounging by the pool or enjoying lunch in the cabana lounge. Work from home in style (and not from your bed) in the coworking space, with private pods for focus work or Zoom calls, and a conference room for sharing your next big idea. Ready to break a sweat? Our fitness center offers the latest in equipment and private rooms for yoga, pilates, or training. That’s not all though, other amenities include: a game room, movie room, outdoor terrace, bocce court, pet-washing station, dog run, and sound studio.
Common at Broadridge is conveniently located near the Fairmount stop of the Broad Street Line. Arrive in Center City in 8 minutes, or hop on the trolley at Girard Ave, only a few blocks North, to arrive in other vibrant neighborhoods like Fishtown in less than 20 minutes.