This Belhaven townhouse has everything. Check out the photos and the video tour and you'll see what we mean. Here are a few more Hi-Res pics if you'd like to copy and paste the link:
It comes with all the amenities that you're looking for, like a full kitchen set up with stove, refrigerator, ventahood, disposal, dishwasher, and even the washer and dryer are included. You'll love the set up. The spacious downstairs has a hardwood all throughout, tile in the kitchen, a half bath off of the kitchen, and a woodburning fire place in the living room. Make sure to notice the big screened in porch off the back, and the two big bedrooms upstairs with a large bath in between. It's a great place, and if you're seeing it here on this website it won't last long. It never sits on the market long.
How to lease a house from JXN Housing:
JXN Housing (found on the web at www.jxnhousing.managebuilding.com) is a MS Licensed Real Estate Brokerage and Property Management Company. We lease property all over town, and in all price ranges. If you would like to lease a house from us please:
1. Browse the entire website, and look at all of our available units.
2. Schedule an appointment to view the house you want by either using our nifty scheduling feature on the website, or simply calling our office at 601-376-9128 and speak to the one of the leasing agents (or a staff person) at extension 2. (If you'd like to speak with a specific leasing agent simply call us 601-376-9128, and press extension 106 to speak to Natilyn!)
3. Once you've found the house you want, or if you already know which one you want - file an application on our website (or by copying and pasting this link into your browser https://jxnhousing.managebuilding.com/Resident/apps/rentalapp/)
4. Complete the application by answering the questions sent to you from TransUnion Smartmove, and send your pay stubs to the office manager at support @ jxnhousing . com or via fax at 601-510-9564.
5. Finally, once you find out if you are approved call the office (601-376-9128 extension 2) and schedule a time to come in. You will need to either bring in your deposit which will hold the house for you, or bring your deposit and first month's rent into the office - and you can move in.
Should you have any questions, please call our office (601-376-9128 extension 2). Our office is locate in Belhaven, around the corner from McDade's Market, and our regular office hours are 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Income Requirement: Must have 3x the rent in total household income (before taxes)