157 Apartments in Osseo
- Osseo Accessible Apartments (1)
- Osseo Apartments with Garages (2)
- Osseo Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Osseo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Osseo Apartments with Parking (3)
- Osseo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Osseo Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Osseo Furnished Apartments (2)
- Osseo Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Brooklyn Park Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Champlin Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Maple Grove Apartments with Balconies (18)
- New Hope Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Crystal Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Anoka Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Brooklyn Center Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Coon Rapids Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Plymouth Apartments with Balconies (32)
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Osseo renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.