2,118 Apartments for rent in Hull, MA with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Hull Accessible Apartments (1)
- Hull Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Hull Apartments with Garages (2)
- Hull Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hull Apartments with Parking (5)
- Hull Apartments with Pools (1)
- Hull Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Hull Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Hull Furnished Apartments (1)
- Hull Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Hingham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Weymouth Town Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Quincy Apartments with Hardwood Floors (58)
- Winthrop Town Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Braintree Town Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Revere Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Boston Apartments with Hardwood Floors (621)
- Chelsea Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Abington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Swampscott Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Hull?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Hull?
The peninsula town of Hull, Massachusetts, is known as an excellent summer home location. In fact, quite a few movers-and-shakers have called Hull home during the warmer months; these include Calvin Coolidge, several members of the extended Kennedy clan, and the former mayor of Boston, John F. Fitzgerald, better known by the locals as Honey Fitz.
Hull is a little town located on the Massachusetts Bay, right at the entrance of the Boston Harbor (you remember this famous landmark and home of the Boston Tea Party from high school history, right?). The coastal city functions as a bedroom community for those commuting into the larger nearby cities of Boston and Dorchester. Hull has a history of life saving; an estimated 1,000 people have been saved from shipwrecks by members of the Humane Society in Hull over the years. If you're into the beach, you'll love living in Hull, as it has one of the nicest beaches in New England, complete with boardwalk and beautiful homes just yards from the sand. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Hull renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.