273 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Granger, IN
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Granger Accessible Apartments (1)
- Granger Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Granger Apartments with Garages (3)
- Granger Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Granger Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Granger Apartments with Parking (5)
- Granger Apartments with Pools (3)
- Granger Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Granger Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Mishawaka Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- South Bend Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Elkhart Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Goshen Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- St. Joseph Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Mattawan Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Portage Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Westwood Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Kalamazoo Dog Friendly Apartments (45)
- Eastwood Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
Granger is the birthplace of Braxton Cave (hut hut!), Ken Harrelson (swingggg, batta, batta), and Joe Donnelly.
Granger, Indiana is located in St. Joseph County, and is a part of the Clay and Harris Townships. The population currently sits at around 30,000, so while it may not be the largest city in town, it beats out a few others (take that, Shelbyville!). See more
Finding an apartment in Granger that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.