- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Carmel (14)
- Carmel Accessible Apartments (5)
- Carmel Apartments with Balconies (58)
- Carmel Apartments with Garages (52)
- Carmel Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Carmel Apartments with Hardwood Floors (21)
- Carmel Apartments with Parking (56)
- Carmel Apartments with Pools (41)
- Carmel Apartments with Washer-Dryers (51)
- Carmel Dog Friendly Apartments (33)
- Carmel Furnished Apartments (4)
- Carmel Luxury Apartments (87)
- Carmel Pet Friendly Apartments (33)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Carmel (1)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Carmel (21)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Carmel (12)
- Westfield 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Zionsville 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Noblesville 2 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Fishers 2 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Lawrence 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Indianapolis 2 Bedroom Apartments (323)
- Speedway 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Whitestown 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Beech Grove 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Brownsburg 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Carmel?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Carmel?
How expensive are studio apartments in Carmel?
Ever feel like you're going around in circles? With eighty roundabouts in town, Carmel is the unofficial U.S. capital of traffic circles.
Carmel, Indiana, is an artistic, bicycle-friendly, white collar town just north of Indianapolis. With a population of just over 79,000, this mid-sized city has been selected not once but twice in recent years as the Best Place to Live in America by CNN Money Magazine. With a growing Arts and Design District and mixed use retail and residential properties in City Center, Carmel is an appealing city.
Having trouble with Craigslist Carmel? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Carmel are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Carmel near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Carmel that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.