1,447 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Willowbrook, IL
- Willowbrook Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Willowbrook Apartments with Garages (2)
- Willowbrook Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Willowbrook Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Willowbrook Apartments with Parking (3)
- Willowbrook Apartments with Pools (4)
- Willowbrook Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Willowbrook Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Clarendon Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Hinsdale Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Westmont Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Western Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Oak Brook Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Downers Grove Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- La Grange Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Oakbrook Terrace Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Woodridge Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- La Grange Park Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
DuPage County, location of Willowbrook, Illinois, takes its name from the DuPage River, which was named after a French fur trapper by the same name.
Willowbrook, Illinois is a village located in DuPage county, just half an hour away from the Windy City. This 2.75-square-mile community grew from a subdivision called Ridgemoor and was incorporated in 1960 to allow residents to have a hand in the development of nearby farm land. Today, Willowbrook supports a population of over 8,500 residents and is known for its low taxes and convenient proximity to Chicago. It's a peaceful village, with plenty of green spaces and retail shops for your recreation time. If you're wanting to live in a community just on Chicago's doorstep with all the amenities that make life grand, plus enjoy those low taxes and a very low crime rate , pack your bags and start looking for your new digs in Willowbrook. See more
Finding an apartment in Willowbrook that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.