919 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in La Grange, IL
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in La Grange (2)
- La Grange Apartments with Balconies (2)
- La Grange Apartments with Garages (1)
- La Grange Apartments with Gyms (1)
- La Grange Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- La Grange Apartments with Parking (3)
- La Grange Apartments with Pools (2)
- La Grange Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- La Grange Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- La Grange Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in La Grange (2)
- La Grange Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Hinsdale 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Riverside 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Bellwood 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Oak Brook 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Clarendon Hills 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Willowbrook 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Berwyn 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Melrose Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Westmont 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in La Grange?
La Grange Village may be small, but it still played host to a certain Mr. David Hasselhoff, commonly referred to as "the Hoff", who spent his formative years there. The Hoff is best known for his lead role in Knight Rider, a popular 1980's U.S. television series, and also for his role in the hit series Baywatch as L.A. County Lifeguard Mitch Buchannon.
The area of La Grange was first settled during the 1830s when Chicago, residents began moving out of the city and migrating to the west. The location of La Grange village allowed settlers to enjoy small-town living without all the hassles of the big city. La Grange enjoys a humid continental climate, with summers being hot and humid and winters being cool to cold, and that means you get a little bit of every season in La Grange!
Having trouble with Craigslist La Grange? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
2 bedroom apartments in La Grange are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in La Grange near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in La Grange that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.