284 Apartments for rent in Hallandale Beach, FL with Balconies
- Hallandale Beach Accessible Apartments (3)
- Hallandale Beach Apartments with Garages (14)
- Hallandale Beach Apartments with Gyms (38)
- Hallandale Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Hallandale Beach Apartments with Parking (69)
- Hallandale Beach Apartments with Pools (83)
- Hallandale Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (53)
- Hallandale Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Hallandale Beach Furnished Apartments (55)
- Hallandale Beach Luxury Apartments (8)
- Hallandale Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Aventura Apartments with Balconies (70)
- Ojus Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Ives Estates Apartments with Balconies (44)
- West Park Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Sunny Isles Beach Apartments with Balconies (44)
- Hollywood Apartments with Balconies (186)
- North Miami Beach Apartments with Balconies (52)
- Dania Beach Apartments with Balconies (48)
- North Miami Apartments with Balconies (38)
- Bal Harbour Apartments with Balconies (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Hallandale Beach?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Hallandale Beach?
One of the fastest growing cities in Florida, Hallandale Beach is built on tourism, having fun, and bingo night! A lot of the new residents in Hallandale Beach are retired, and live in the area during the cold winter months, so the population of almost 38,000 people tends to drop when spring comes. The neighborhoods' affordability make the area quite popular. If you live right on the beach, you're going to be spending a small fortune for the view, but as you get further inland, the prices drop t...
Having trouble with Craigslist Hallandale Beach? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Hallandale Beach renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.