100 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Oxnard, CA
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Oxnard (5)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Oxnard (3)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Oxnard (13)
- Oxnard Accessible Apartments (9)
- Oxnard Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Oxnard Apartments with Garages (20)
- Oxnard Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Oxnard Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Oxnard Apartments with Parking (27)
- Oxnard Apartments with Pools (17)
- Oxnard Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Oxnard Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Oxnard Furnished Apartments (10)
- Oxnard Luxury Apartments (38)
- Oxnard Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Oxnard (7)
- Port Hueneme 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Channel Islands Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Ventura 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Camarillo 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Thousand Oaks 3 Bedroom Apartments (40)
- Moorpark 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Westlake Village 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Carpinteria 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Oak Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Agoura Hills 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
What do you, Cher, lima beans and an omnipresent punk scene have in common? You all call Oxnard, California your home. Or at least you will soon.
Located in Ventura County, Oxnard, or “Sugartown” as it is referred to by the locals, is a town with an Old Hollywood history (Charlie Chaplin used to live here) and a very laid back vibe. If L.A. is the braggart of the family, Oxnard is the stable, self-confident sibling. It also doesn’t hurt that it has some of the nicest beaches (12, in fact) in the state.
Pack your bags, your board, and lots of sunscreen. Oxnard awaits! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Oxnard provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Oxnard. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.