99 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Chico, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Chico Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Chico Apartments with Garages (44)
- Chico Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Chico Apartments with Parking (69)
- Chico Apartments with Washer-Dryers (45)
- Chico Dog Friendly Apartments (50)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Chico (8)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Chico (23)
- Paradise Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Thermalito Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Oroville Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- South Oroville Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Kelly Ridge Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Yuba City Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Marysville Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Linda Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lake Wildwood Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Anderson Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Chico?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Chico?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Chico?
Welcome to Chico! Between the city's cultural activities and the beautiful surrounding area, you're going to have plenty to do. Let's get started on finding you an apartment.See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Chico should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Chico may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Chico. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.