789 Apartments for rent in Harvest, AL with Hardwood Floors
- Madison Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Huntsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (41)
- Athens Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Moores Mill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Decatur Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Columbia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Spring Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Thompson's Station Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Harvest renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.