422 Apartments for rent in Sun Prairie, WI with Balconies
- Sun Prairie Accessible Apartments (1)
- Sun Prairie Apartments with Garages (2)
- Sun Prairie Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Sun Prairie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Sun Prairie Apartments with Parking (5)
- Sun Prairie Apartments with Pools (1)
- Sun Prairie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Sun Prairie Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Sun Prairie Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Cottage Grove Apartments with Balconies (1)
- DeForest Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Monona Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Madison Apartments with Balconies (38)
- Waunakee Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Fitchburg Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Middleton Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Verona Apartments with Balconies (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Sun Prairie?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Sun Prairie?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Sun Prairie?
As legend has it, a group of men left Milwaukee on May 26, 1837, and traveled for days in the rain. On June 9, the group emerged at the edge of the prairie and with the sun shining for the first time in days, carved the words "Sun Prairie" into a tree, naming the town.
Sun Prairie is the sixth-fastest growing city in Wisconsin, and the fastest-growing among cities of 10,000 or more, growing an estimated 23.6 percent between 2000 and 2006. If you are looking for a city with some oomph to it, then Sun Prairie is it! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Sun Prairie renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.