143 Dog Friendly Apartments for Rent in Greenfield, WI
- Greenfield Accessible Apartments (2)
- Greenfield Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Greenfield Apartments with Garages (3)
- Greenfield Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Greenfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Greenfield Apartments with Parking (4)
- Greenfield Apartments with Pools (3)
- Greenfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Greenfield Furnished Apartments (1)
- Greenfield Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Hales Corners Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- West Allis Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Franklin Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Wauwatosa Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Milwaukee Dog Friendly Apartments (90)
- St. Francis Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Oak Creek Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- South Milwaukee Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Brookfield Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Shorewood Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
Looking at the Greenfield rental market these days? Well, there's never a bad time to start your renter's life here on the Root River. So, keep on reading and we'll tell all about the renter's life around this little Wisconsin city.
Locals enjoy life here because of all the surrounding natural beauty. Apartments come on shady wooded lots, some located smack dab in the middle of Kulwicki Park on the Root River. There are lots of outdoors activities, such hiking and biking, kayaking, fishing, or playing a round of golf, as well as a quaint little downtown area. And, with rentals starting at just $600, there are plenty of affordable places to stay around here.
In the $600 - $700 range, you can find apartments with the most basic of amenities, such as a laundry room, as well as apartments with longer amenity lists that include things such as fitness centers and pools. When paying more than $800, though, you will be sure to see some extra conveniences and luxuries. At Foster Glen, for example, your higher rent includes perks such as a heated outdoor pool, a sundeck, a clubhouse, a fitness center, and units that come with a washer and dryer, a den, a deck, and extra storage. Now, that's a lot of bang for your buck!
Want to bring your pets? Well, Greenfield apartments welcome most cats and dogs. You will see some breed and weight restrictions, so those with "aggressive" breeds and pets that weigh over 40 pounds (30 pounds at some places), then you will have a hard time finding a rental around here.
So, that's Greenfield for you. Have fun on the apartment hunt!
Finding an apartment in Greenfield that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.