405 Accessible Apartments for rent in Orem, UT
- Orem Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Orem Apartments with Garages (17)
- Orem Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Orem Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Orem Apartments with Parking (25)
- Orem Apartments with Pools (8)
- Orem Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Orem Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Orem Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Vineyard Accessible Apartments (1)
- Provo Accessible Apartments (4)
- American Fork Accessible Apartments (3)
- Spanish Fork Accessible Apartments (1)
- Lehi Accessible Apartments (3)
- Saratoga Springs Accessible Apartments (2)
- Draper Accessible Apartments (5)
- Bluffdale Accessible Apartments (2)
- Sandy Accessible Apartments (7)
- Eagle Mountain Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Orem?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Orem?
At the base of the Timpanogos Mountain, on the eastern region of Utah Lake sits a city that prides itself on community. It is a place where residents wake up to mountains in their backyard and where skiing is a beloved pastime. This small city of 80,000 is Orem, Utah. Sharing a metro area with Provo, Orem features many a good reason for you to call it “home.” For starters, a mild climate with all four seasons which allows for snowy but non-frigid winters, as well as a warm summer but not scorching heat. In terms of adventure and recreation, possibilities here are endless. Hiking/biking/running trails are located throughout the city. Rock climbing and snow sports are very “in” here and rec centers and parks are some of the busiest around. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Orem with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Orem. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.