403 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in The Woodlands, TX
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in The Woodlands (10)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in The Woodlands (10)
- The Woodlands Accessible Apartments (9)
- The Woodlands Apartments with Balconies (20)
- The Woodlands Apartments with Garages (14)
- The Woodlands Apartments with Gyms (20)
- The Woodlands Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- The Woodlands Apartments with Parking (18)
- The Woodlands Apartments with Pools (20)
- The Woodlands Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- The Woodlands Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- The Woodlands Furnished Apartments (4)
- The Woodlands Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Shenandoah 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Tomball 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Conroe 3 Bedroom Apartments (23)
- Spring 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Porter Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Magnolia 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Willis 3 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- Montgomery 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Jersey Village 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Humble 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
"Texas is a state of mind. Texas is an obsession. Above all, Texas is a nation in every sense of the word. And there's an opening convey of generalities. A Texan outside of Texas is a foreigner!" - John Steinbeck
If you want to live near Houston without ever needing to actually venture into the city, then The Woodlands might have been created with you in mind. This carefully-planned community is located 30 minutes north of downtown Houston, and it has nearly everything you could possibly want within the community -- including entertainment venues, office headquarters, schools, shopping centers, YMCAs, recreation areas, libraries and more. Oh, and trees. Lots of them, as you may have guessed from the name.
Having trouble with Craigslist The Woodlands? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in The Woodlands provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in The Woodlands. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.