52 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in San Benito, TX
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in San Benito (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in San Benito (1)
- San Benito Apartments with Balconies (1)
- San Benito Apartments with Parking (3)
- San Benito Apartments with Pools (1)
- San Benito Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- San Benito Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- San Benito Furnished Apartments (1)
- San Benito Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Harlingen 2 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Rancho Viejo 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Brownsville 2 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Mercedes 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Weslaco 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Laguna Vista 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Edcouch 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Port Isabel 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- South Padre Island 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Murillo 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
What's in a name? The town of San Benito was once named Resaca City - resaca means a dry river bed. A river now runs through it, and as the town's former name suggests, once it was dry.
Deep in the heart of South Texas and the center of the lower Rio Grande Valley, San Benito is bordered by Mexico and the balmy Gulf of Mexico. The center of town is only a few minutes to the Free Trade International Bridge at Los Indios, one of the most modern of entries between Mexico and South Texas. See more
2 bedroom apartments in San Benito are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in San Benito near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in San Benito that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.