299 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Grapevine, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Grapevine (10)
- Grapevine Accessible Apartments (11)
- Grapevine Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Grapevine Apartments with Garages (11)
- Grapevine Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Grapevine Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Grapevine Apartments with Parking (21)
- Grapevine Apartments with Pools (21)
- Grapevine Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Grapevine Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Grapevine Furnished Apartments (1)
- Grapevine Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Grapevine (13)
- Euless 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Coppell 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Bedford 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Flower Mound 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Irving 3 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Lewisville 3 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Hurst 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Keller 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Highland Village 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- North Richland Hills 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
Located in a picturesque wine-growing region, Grapevine, Texas, was recently named by CNN/Money Magazine as one of the best places to live in America.
True to its name, Grapevine is set in the heart of the Texas wine country, and because the state is the fifth largest producer of wine in America, the juice of the grape is a serious business here. There's more to this town than reds and whites, however. With a population of 46,334 (2010 U.S. Census), Grapevine also attracts area history buffs, thanks to its downtown historic corridor, and lives up to its reputation for being one of the most picturesque towns in Texas, thanks to its many vineyards, lush rolling hills, and close proximity to pristine Grapevine Lake. In addition to its aesthetic appeal, the city also boasts a strong commercial community, and is the home to a number of mega malls and huge entertainment complexes, including the nationally known Gaylord Texan. The good news is that Grapevine manages to be a major tourist attraction without being one bit "touristy." Sure, there's a nifty little vintage railroad, and loads of mega hotels in the area, but there's also a small town tranquility and an undercurrent of sincere friendliness that makes you believe Grapevine folks would be celebrating their heritage out of sheer civic pride, even if they didn't make one cent from it.
Having trouble with Craigslist Grapevine? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Grapevine provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Grapevine. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.