147 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Grapevine, TX
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Grapevine (13)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Grapevine (2)
- Grapevine Accessible Apartments (11)
- Grapevine Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Grapevine Apartments with Garages (11)
- Grapevine Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Grapevine Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Grapevine Apartments with Parking (20)
- Grapevine Apartments with Pools (20)
- Grapevine Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Grapevine Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Grapevine Furnished Apartments (2)
- Grapevine Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Grapevine (20)
- Southlake 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Euless 2 Bedroom Apartments (24)
- Coppell 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Bedford 2 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Flower Mound 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Irving 2 Bedroom Apartments (75)
- Lewisville 2 Bedroom Apartments (45)
- Hurst 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Keller 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Highland Village 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Grapevine?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Grapevine?
How expensive are studio apartments in Grapevine?
Located in a picturesque wine-growing region, Grapevine, Texas, was recently named by CNN/Money Magazine as one of the best places to live in America.
True to its name, Grapevine is set in the heart of the Texas wine country, and because the state is the fifth largest producer of wine in America, the juice of the grape is a serious business here. There's more to this town than reds and whites, however. With a population of 46,334 (2010 U.S. Census), Grapevine also attracts area history buffs, thanks to its downtown historic corridor, and lives up to its reputation for being one of the most picturesque towns in Texas, thanks to its many vineyards, lush rolling hills, and close proximity to pristine Grapevine Lake. In addition to its aesthetic appeal, the city also boasts a strong commercial community, and is the home to a number of mega malls and huge entertainment complexes, including the nationally known Gaylord Texan. The good news is that Grapevine manages to be a major tourist attraction without being one bit "touristy." Sure, there's a nifty little vintage railroad, and loads of mega hotels in the area, but there's also a small town tranquility and an undercurrent of sincere friendliness that makes you believe Grapevine folks would be celebrating their heritage out of sheer civic pride, even if they didn't make one cent from it.
Having trouble with Craigslist Grapevine? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Grapevine are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Grapevine near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Grapevine that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.