4,948 Apartments for rent in Farmers Branch, TX with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Farmers Branch Accessible Apartments (7)
- Farmers Branch Apartments with Garages (10)
- Farmers Branch Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Farmers Branch Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Farmers Branch Apartments with Parking (13)
- Farmers Branch Apartments with Pools (13)
- Farmers Branch Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Farmers Branch Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Farmers Branch Furnished Apartments (1)
- Farmers Branch Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Addison Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Carrollton Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Irving Apartments with Balconies (75)
- Coppell Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Hebron Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Lewisville Apartments with Balconies (43)
- The Colony Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Dallas Apartments with Balconies (484)
- Richardson Apartments with Balconies (35)
- Plano Apartments with Balconies (63)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Farmers Branch?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Farmers Branch?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Farmers Branch?
"I am from Texas, and one of the reasons I like Texas is because there is no one in control." (-Willie Nelson)
Farmers Branch Texas, lovingly referred to by locals as ‘The City in a Park’, is home to just under 30,000 people enjoying a 12-square mile slice of North-East Texas paradise. The community was first settled in the 1850s and has managed to remain a vibrant and beautiful city. Farmers Branch is an inner-ring suburb of Dallas County and is a quick and easy commute for those who need or want to work within the metroplex but have a strong desire to live in a close knit community with deep, historical roots. Talk about the best of multiple worlds! Farmers Branch seems to be a haven for those who love to work in computers and math. When you work this hard all day, coming home only minutes from your office and finding yourself surrounded by parks and the beauty of nature makes you feel as though every night is a getaway.
Having trouble with Craigslist Farmers Branch? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Farmers Branch renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.