665 Apartments for rent in Willow Grove, PA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Willow Grove Accessible Apartments (1)
- Willow Grove Apartments with Garages (1)
- Willow Grove Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Willow Grove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Willow Grove Apartments with Parking (4)
- Willow Grove Apartments with Pools (1)
- Willow Grove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Willow Grove Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Willow Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Hatboro Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Horsham Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Warminster Heights Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Jenkintown Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Glenside Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Wyncote Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Fort Washington Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Ambler Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Feasterville Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Philadelphia Apartments with Balconies (916)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Willow Grove?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Willow Grove?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Willow Grove?
"Life is a lark in Willow Grove Park," so stated the Philadelphia Rapid Transit Company (PRT) at the end of the 19th century.
If you want to shrink the playing field in the daily game of stress that comes with big-city living, check out the quaint little burg of Willow Grove, PA, a northern suburban neighbor of metro giant Philadelphia. The area surrounding Willow Grove traces its roots to none other than the noted English real estate administrator and philosopher, William Penn, who, in the late 17th century, founded this valuable chunk of North American property that eventually grew into today's state of Pennsylvania. His great libertarian and democratic principles were most instrumental in Philadelphia eventually adopting the nickname of "The City of Brotherly Love," which still stands proudly as its motto in the modern age. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Willow Grove renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.