213 3 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in King of Prussia, PA
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in King of Prussia (5)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in King of Prussia (3)
- King of Prussia Accessible Apartments (8)
- King of Prussia Apartments with Balconies (15)
- King of Prussia Apartments with Garages (14)
- King of Prussia Apartments with Gyms (12)
- King of Prussia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- King of Prussia Apartments with Parking (13)
- King of Prussia Apartments with Pools (11)
- King of Prussia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- King of Prussia Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- King of Prussia Furnished Apartments (6)
- King of Prussia Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in King of Prussia (6)
- Bridgeport 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Norristown 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Audubon 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Chesterbrook 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Conshohocken 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Berwyn 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bryn Mawr 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Collegeville 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Paoli 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Blue Bell 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
King of Prussia wasn't actually named after any royalty in Prussia. Instead, it was** **named after the King of Prussia Inn, a local tavern in the 18th century...which was named after Prussian royalty.
King of Prussia, PA was named after a bar. That’s right – the entire town is based around a local tavern, which was built by Welsh Quakers in 1719. The Tavern had an inn as well, and George Washington once stayed there in 1777. The inn was eventually forced to move when Route 202 was built, however, the inn was preserved and eventually relocated and reopened in 2002. King of Prussia is maybe the most bustling suburb of nearby big city Pennsylvania. It was once described as adhering to the “edge city” phenomenon – that the heart of the development in a metropolitan area is not at the center of the city but in a suburb – in this case, not downtown Philly buy King of Prussia. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in King of Prussia provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in King of Prussia. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.