3,878 Apartments for rent in Horsham, PA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Horsham Accessible Apartments (1)
- Horsham Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Horsham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Horsham Apartments with Parking (3)
- Horsham Apartments with Pools (4)
- Horsham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Horsham Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Horsham Furnished Apartments (1)
- Horsham Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Hatboro Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Willow Grove Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Warminster Heights Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Ambler Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Wyncote Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Montgomeryville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Doylestown Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Blue Bell Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Feasterville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lansdale Apartments with Gyms (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Horsham?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Horsham?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Horsham?
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Horsham renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.