1,011 Apartments for rent in Bethel Park, PA with Balconies
- Bethel Park Accessible Apartments (3)
- Bethel Park Apartments with Garages (4)
- Bethel Park Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Bethel Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Bethel Park Apartments with Parking (9)
- Bethel Park Apartments with Pools (2)
- Bethel Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Bethel Park Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Bethel Park Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Castle Shannon Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Upper St. Clair Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Whitehall Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Dormont Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Brentwood Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Carnegie Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Jefferson Hills Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Crafton Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Pittsburgh Apartments with Balconies (235)
- West Mifflin Apartments with Balconies (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Bethel Park?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Bethel Park?
"Good Ol' Bethel Park! What a debt I owe her!" (- Lon Woodrum)
The good news? Bethel Park, PA could very well be the paradise you are longing to settle in. This is one place you can revel in peace and develop tight social ties with your neighbors. With the city's 4.48 percent vacancy rate, it may take you a bit more effort to find the right roost. But don't fret, yet. With the information detailed below and some research on your part, you'll find an apartment in Bethel Park in no time at all. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Bethel Park renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.