Great West Slope Condo - Convenient to Downtown! - This conveniently located condo is ready for you to move into. The condo is located in a private, treed complex that is just minutes to downtown Portland. It features stainless appliances, tile counters, and a washer and dryer. Private covered deck with storage and covered parking too. Water, Sewer, & Garbage is PAID!
****To Apply for This Property****
-Our Application Process and Criteria (Please review before applying) - http://www.mcneeley.com/application-process
- Link for application (1 per adult) : https://myrentalapplication.com/index/mcneeley/3ANDE
**Please upload copy of ID and proof of income to application before submitting**
- Pay screening fee of $50 per adult : http://www.mcneeley.com/pay-screening-fee
***This property is NOT located within the City of Portland***
- If you have service animal (1 profile per animal) : https://app.petscreening.com/referral/PePz45Rbj8FE
**ANY fees associated with Pet Screening are non-refundable as they are a 3rd party.***
Thank you for choosing Jim McNeeley Real Estate & Property Management, Inc.
Lease Terms: 12 months
Date Available for Viewing (subject to change): NOW!
Utilities included in rent: Water, Sewer, & Garbage.
Utilities paid by tenants: Electric
Appliances: Refrigerator, Range, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Washer, Dryer.
Year Built: 1978
Levels: One, this is a lower level unit.
Amenities: Washer/Dryer in unit.
Garage: N/A, one covered parking spot included.
Vehicle Restrictions: (no boat, trailer or RV without approval)
PET POLICY: Possible with approval and increased deposit
Special Terms: No smoking inside the premises.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed
Completed applications are processed/screened on a first come first served basis; to consider an application complete and begin the screening process, we require a completed application for each adult age 18 and older, screening fee(s) for all applicants, pet/animal screening (if applicable), ID for each applicant, income verification for the household, and an interior viewing of the property. We require you to view the exterior of the property in person before we will schedule a viewing.
Our application process includes, but is not limited to-
* Credit, criminal and eviction check for all tenants 18 and older
* Rental history verification for all applicants applying
* Verifying your combined household income is at minimum three (3) times the rent amount
* Applications will not be processed until applicants view the interior of the home. Properties will not typically be shown until after the availability date.
*Please view our application process and criteria before applying: http://www.mcneeley.com/application-process
INFORMATION NOT GUARANTEED AND SHOULD BE VERIFIED.
SQUARE FOOTAGE IS APPROXIMATE & MAY INCLUDE BOTH FINISHED & UNFINISHED AREAS.
SCHOOL AVAILABILITY SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
No Cats Allowed