Our community is an up and coming complex that is sure to make you feel right at home. Our convenient location makes it easy to access many shops, restaurants and parks. Just minutes from the Highway makes getting anywhere a breeze.
Interested in applying? Here are a few key things to know:
1. There is a $40.00 screening charge for anyone over the age of 18
2. Our screening process looks at a few things: Evictions within the last 3 years, open collections, and credit score (please be advised we ask for a credit score of at least 600)
3. The household income must be at least twice & half the amount of the rent.
4. The screening process can take up to 14 days.
5. Deposit is equal to one month's rent however may be up to two & half months rent depending on screening results
6. Water, sewer and garbage is billed at a flat rate depending on the size of the unit. One bedroom units are $60.00 a month, two bedroom units are $80.00 a month and three bedroom units are $100.00 a month.
7. If your application is accepted you will 72 hours to make a final decision and pay any fees (either move-in or a holding fee)
Please call or text at 503-616-6652 for more information.
With this unit layout we present you with three bedroom one bathroom that has an open floor plan in the Living, Dining and Kitchen and a spacious layout to fit all your needs for a comfortable living experience. We know you can choose any place to be home, but we are glad you're looking to us for your housing needs.
Your Community Amenities are:
* On Call Maintenance * Outdoor Pool (seasonal) * 4 Laundry facilities * On-site Manager * Some Gated Entries
Your Home Amenities are (depending on layout):
* Additional Storage on Balcony or Patio (Depending on layout) * Cable Ready * FIOS Ready * Ceiling Fan * Heat (Electric) Individual Climate Control * Patio or Balcony (Depending on layout) * Range (Electric) * Window Coverings * Dishwasher (Depending on layout) * Refrigerator * Disposal (In some units) * Carpet & Vinyl Flooring in units -- $100 Water / Sewer / Garbage -- Occupancy 7 Persons
Property Details (Fees & Lease)
Must have 3x the rent in total household income (before taxes)
UtilitiesRenter responsible for all utilities
Explore the Area
Srider's India Imports
Cash & Carry
Tigard Pizza Kitchen
Taqueria 7 Estrellas
11700 Block Southwest Hall
11700 Block Southwest Hall
Southwest Greenburg & 90th
Southwest Hall & Pfaffle
Southwest Greenburg & Lincoln
Flying K Ranch Airport
Wiley's Seaplane Port
Portland Downtown Heliport
Starks Twin Oaks Airpark
Metzger Elementary School
Charles F Tigard Elementary School
Thomas R Fowler Middle School
Twality Middle School
James Templeton Elementary School
Data provided by GreatSchools. Ratings are based on test scores and additional metrics when available.
Grant to Main Trail
Lost Park Society Kung Fu Academy
EagleHeart Martial Arts
Ash Avenue Dog Park
Banfield Pet Hospital
Potso Dog Park
The part of Tigard that 11555 SW 88th Ave #28 is in has a Walk Score ® of undefined,
which means that this area is .