771 Apartments for rent in Grandview Heights, OH with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Grandview Heights Accessible Apartments (6)
- Grandview Heights Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Grandview Heights Apartments with Garages (6)
- Grandview Heights Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Grandview Heights Apartments with Parking (13)
- Grandview Heights Apartments with Pools (9)
- Grandview Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Grandview Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Grandview Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
- Grandview Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Upper Arlington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Columbus Apartments with Hardwood Floors (338)
- Bexley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Grove City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Worthington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Hilliard Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Whitehall Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Dublin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Gahanna Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Groveport Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Grandview Heights?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Grandview Heights?
Grandview Heights is home to an interesting historic district known as The Bank Block. This strip mall located along Grandview Avenue was one of the first areas to include a parking lot when built back in 1927. It originally included a pharmacy, grocery store and bank in a total of twelve storefront shops. Today, you can visit Bank Block in its preserved form to witness historic architecture first hand!
The community of Grandview Heights is a small city located in Franklin County, Ohio. At the time of the last census, the population was just over 6,500 and the town is continuing to thrive today. If you love to get out in the great outdoors, you'll enjoy spending time walking along the Olentangy and Scioto Rivers. There are also several amazing parks to visit, including C Ray Buck Park and McKinley Field Park. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Grandview Heights renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.