975 Apartments for rent in Grandview Heights, OH with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Grandview Heights Accessible Apartments (6)
- Grandview Heights Apartments with Garages (6)
- Grandview Heights Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Grandview Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Grandview Heights Apartments with Parking (13)
- Grandview Heights Apartments with Pools (9)
- Grandview Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Grandview Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Grandview Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
- Grandview Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Upper Arlington Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Columbus Apartments with Balconies (418)
- Bexley Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Grove City Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Worthington Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Hilliard Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Whitehall Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Dublin Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Gahanna Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Groveport Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Grandview Heights?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Grandview Heights?
Grandview Heights is home to an interesting historic district known as The Bank Block. This strip mall located along Grandview Avenue was one of the first areas to include a parking lot when built back in 1927. It originally included a pharmacy, grocery store and bank in a total of twelve storefront shops. Today, you can visit Bank Block in its preserved form to witness historic architecture first hand!
The community of Grandview Heights is a small city located in Franklin County, Ohio. At the time of the last census, the population was just over 6,500 and the town is continuing to thrive today. If you love to get out in the great outdoors, you'll enjoy spending time walking along the Olentangy and Scioto Rivers. There are also several amazing parks to visit, including C Ray Buck Park and McKinley Field Park. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Grandview Heights renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.