1,679 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Ridgewood, NJ
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Ridgewood (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Ridgewood (1)
- Ridgewood Accessible Apartments (1)
- Ridgewood Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Ridgewood Apartments with Garages (2)
- Ridgewood Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Ridgewood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Ridgewood Apartments with Parking (6)
- Ridgewood Apartments with Pools (2)
- Ridgewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Ridgewood Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Hawthorne Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Elmwood Park Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Westwood Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Paterson Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Park Ridge Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- River Edge Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Maywood Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Franklin Lakes Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Garfield Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lodi Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Ridgewood?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Ridgewood?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Ridgewood?
"Within the Jersey City shed, the engine coughs and shakes its head […] Subtly and certainly I feel that Glen Rock welcomes us to her. And silent Ridgewood seems to stir and smile, because she knows the train has brought her children back again." (-Joyce Kilmer, "The Twelve-Forty-Five")
Home to an upscale community in Bergen County, Ridgewood is approximately 30 minutes outside of midtown Manhattan. Close enough to visit New York in under an hour, it's also far enough that you could enjoy a peaceful and quiet suburban life. Ranked 26th in Money Magazine's "Best Places to Live" in America, 2011. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Ridgewood should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Ridgewood may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Ridgewood. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.