70 Apartments for rent in Margate City, NJ with Hardwood Floors
- Margate City Apartments with Balconies (114)
- Margate City Apartments with Garages (40)
- Margate City Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Margate City Apartments with Parking (79)
- Margate City Apartments with Pools (14)
- Margate City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (107)
- Margate City Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Margate City Furnished Apartments (11)
- Margate City Luxury Apartments (103)
- Margate City Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Ventnor City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Longport Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Pleasantville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Atlantic City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Absecon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Somers Point Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Ocean City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Brigantine Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Vineland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Williamstown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Margate City?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Margate City?
"The results of a new study are out this week saying that New Jersey is one of the most livable states in the country. The study has a margin of error of 100 percent." - Conan O'Brien
Okay, so you wanted to live in New York, but the prices were too high, so you decided to live in a place that's just as snobby as New York, but without the high cost of living. Well, you've come to the right place -- Welcome to Margate! This oceanfront town is very desirable among everyone so don't be surprised if you see your mom here. This beach town is very typical of any other beach town: you know, they have water, sand, loud and obnoxious birds (not the Angry birds, but those birds that sound as if they're laughing at you -- yeah, seagulls, those ones!) and plenty of surf shops. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Margate City renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.