150 Condos for rent in Utica, MI
- Utica Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Utica Apartments with Garages (1)
- Utica Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Utica Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Utica Apartments with Parking (2)
- Utica Apartments with Pools (1)
- Utica Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Utica Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Utica Furnished Apartments (1)
- Utica Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Sterling Heights Condos for Rent (17)
- Rochester Condos for Rent (2)
- Fraser Condos for Rent (2)
- Troy Condos for Rent (5)
- Warren Condos for Rent (8)
- Rochester Hills Condos for Rent (7)
- Mount Clemens Condos for Rent (1)
- Madison Heights Condos for Rent (1)
- Roseville Condos for Rent (7)
- Clawson Condos for Rent (1)
Finding condos for rent in Utica is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Utica may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Utica that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.