88 Accessible Apartments for rent in Germantown, MD
- Germantown Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Germantown Apartments with Garages (9)
- Germantown Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Germantown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Germantown Apartments with Parking (24)
- Germantown Apartments with Pools (22)
- Germantown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Germantown Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Germantown Furnished Apartments (2)
- Germantown Luxury Apartments (39)
- Germantown Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Clarksburg Accessible Apartments (1)
- Gaithersburg Accessible Apartments (9)
- North Potomac Accessible Apartments (1)
- Derwood Accessible Apartments (1)
- Rockville Accessible Apartments (13)
- Potomac Accessible Apartments (1)
- North Bethesda Accessible Apartments (10)
- Dulles Town Center Accessible Apartments (4)
- Sterling Accessible Apartments (1)
- Lansdowne Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Germantown?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Germantown?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Germantown?
Two band members from Hootie and the Blowfish attended Seneca Valley High School in Germantown, Maryland.
With a flock of flea markets, shopping centers, parks and history packed into about 11 square miles, Germantown is a hopping town. The population alone proves that, with the 2010 Census putting more than 86,000 residents into this suburban community of Montgomery County, making it a crunchy 8,019 folks per square mile. Crunchiness can lead to liveliness, however, if you opt to take advantage of the charming events and features, such as the wooded Black Rock Road area where members of the band O.A.R. used to write songs in their high school days. If not, you can still benefit as a hermit if you happen to work in D.C., as the place is a sweet 30 miles or so from our nations capital.
Having trouble with Craigslist Germantown? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Germantown with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Germantown. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.