285 Accessible Apartments for rent in Mansfield Center, MA
- Mansfield Center Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Mansfield Center Apartments with Garages (1)
- Mansfield Center Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Mansfield Center Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Mansfield Center Apartments with Parking (5)
- Mansfield Center Apartments with Pools (3)
- Mansfield Center Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Mansfield Center Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Mansfield Center Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Foxborough Accessible Apartments (2)
- Sharon Accessible Apartments (1)
- Walpole Accessible Apartments (1)
- Attleboro Accessible Apartments (3)
- Stoughton Accessible Apartments (3)
- Norwood Accessible Apartments (1)
- Canton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Brockton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Franklin Accessible Apartments (2)
- Randolph Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Mansfield Center?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Mansfield Center?
Mansfield Center, Massachusetts was founded in 1775, but its humble beginnings took shape much earlier. Back in the Colonial era, one of the most important steps to forming a true town was to create a church where local people could gather to worship and create a sense of community. The first church was formed on September 14, 1731.
Colonial roots run deep in Mansfield. As the town grew outwards, the center of the city became known as Mansfield Center. Interestingly, the Mansfield Center became an actual census designated place that boasts a population of 7360. No one can deny that living in the heart of the city has its benefits. You are located close to shopping and dining. The downtown is alive with Colonial architecture, and there is a real feel of a bygone era despite being the hub of a thriving township. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Mansfield Center with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Mansfield Center. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.